Skip to main content
   Hello! I'm Mrs. Suleika and I'm so excited to be your teacher this Summer School. This is my ninth year teaching K4 at AOE school. We are going to have so much fun this summer school. I'm using Class Dojo to connect with families and much more, please join our classroom to stay connected.  I look forward to meet you on Wednesday, June 24, 2020. God bless you! see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 17 July 17, 2020

Phonics: letters R/r/ &  S/s/ click here to watch the video Reading: 1,2 buckle my shoe click here to watch the video Math: Clock Click here to watch the video

Day 14- 7/14/2020

Phonics: Letter O/o/ Click here to watch the video Extra video: Activity:  Reading: Goofy's Pie Surprise Click here to watch the vide o Activity: video call reading Math: Adding up click here to watch the video Activity:

Day 12- 7/10/2020

Phonics: Letter M/m/ Click here to watch the video Extra video: Activity: Reading: There was an Old Lady Who Could Not Sleep in Her Bed Click here to watch the video Activity: video call reading Math: Numbers 17 & 18 Click here to watch the video Activity: